Rates and premiums vary by surety company and by the type of bond issued, so finding a bonding agent who works with several surety companies is the key to securing the best rate.
Kathy earned her license in 1984 and is appointed by several companies, which means she is able to shop around for the best rate for your needs.
Whether you're in need of a civil, probate, or licensure bond, Kathy can assist you through the application process. Contact her with more information to receive your customized service today.
Or, to apply for a probate bond, fill out one or more of the application forms found on the APPLY page and fax or email it in (email preferred).
Ph: (310) 568-8496
Fx: (310) 568-8694
Kathy is authorized to transact on behalf of the following insurers:
- Capital Indemnity Corporation
- CNA (Western Surety Company)
- Hartford Fire Insurance Company
- Platte River Insurance Company
- RLI Insurance Company (Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company, CBIC)